Today I would like to share with you how to keep your chicken coop smelling better.
I know that most chicken raising people have trouble keeping there chicken coop smelling good.
|Photo courtesy of HGTV|
So here is what ya'll need to do!
1. Clean up your coop and get all there feathers out.
2. If the chicken coop comes apart take the pieces and then get your water hose and spray them off. (It is best if you leave them to dry in the sun)
3. Get wood shavings or hay from your local feed store. These help keep it looking nice and smelling fresh.
4. Make sure that there are not holes or anything that will allow water into where they sleep.
5. After chicken coop dries put it back together and put wood shavings or hay into the coop.
6. Put fresh water and feed into the coop feeders. If water gets moldy it will begin to smell bad.
Your chickens will love their clean and fresh smelling home and you will too.