Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello Chicken Raising Chicks!

Hello Chicken Raising Chicks!


This is Cassandra and Miranda Hart on our new adventure in the land of blogging!


Cassandra says: "Hello and welcome!

Miranda and I have started a new blog together. This blog is about all things chickens.

You may recognize the name, as when Miranda first started out her blog name was "Chicken Raising Chick", but she later decided that she would rather run a craft blog. However, when we deleted Chicken Raising Chick, we found out that people were searching for it. So Miranda decided to start it back up, this time with me, her sister.

I also thought an all-chicken blog would be a great idea, as I have had people ask me questions and express their desire to possibly begin raising chickens.

So this blog is for all those gals. All those who want to be (or already are) Chicken Raising Chicks. On this blog you will find: chicken raising tips, tutorials, funny stories, ideas, features from other blogs, and pretty much anything else we think will help you on your chicken raising journey.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestians please feel free to email me at chickenraisingchicks.cassandra@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting us and please come back soon to hear more."

Miranda says: "Hi this is me, Miranda!

Thanks for coming to our blog. I hope ya'll gals will enjoy it.

I can't wait to share some of our chicken raising adventures with you. In the future I will feature articles from: Mother Earth News, Homestead Blessings, Grit Magazine, and other blogs that I will find along the way.

We hope to give ya'll easy, simple, ways to raise chickens.

Chickens are great pets and they're also moneysavers. They produce eggs which over time can be costly. Sometimes, chickens can be really stubborn and complicated, but in the end it is always worth the trouble."

We both thank ya'll so much for coming and can't wait to get some chicken raising tips on here right away!


               









No comments:

Post a Comment